The issue could be due to any of the following:
A. Your sim card needs funding.
Please check with your provider.
B. Your iTrack memory needs memory clean up and complete reset
Wipe out your iTrack's memory by doing the steps below:
- First do this on your windows computer before proceeding:
- Remove the battery and sim card.
- Reinsert just the battery.
- Connect the USB cable (also known as the battery charging dock cable) to your iTrack directly then into your computers USB port. You should see a new drive shows up as drive E: or F: or something of that nature. This is the iTrack device showing up as a storage device (like a thumb drive would).
- DELETE all folders and files you see on the iTrack device.
- Disconnect the USB cable, wait 1 minute, then reconnect it.
Make sure all files and folders have been completely removed the iTrack device.
- Proceed to remove battery and reinsert the sim card carefully (make sure it's completely flat like how it originally came). You may refer to video below on how to install sim card properly.
- Re-insert the battery, then go outside and test it out. You’re looking for a solid light then 2 minutes later a steady blinking light.
Reset iTrack to defaults and disable all features by sending the following commands while in a good reception area:
Note: Wait for a response before sending the next command. Make sure to key in small letters only.
This one will reactivate the default sleep mode: