To record a video or audio with ClockCam, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the device is fully charged and a microSD card (2GB - 32GB) has been inserted before using the device.
- Turn the device on.
- Press and hold "VOL-/|<<" and "VOL+/>>" button at the same time for 2-3 seconds to switch to Video Recording or DV screen.
- Press OK button to start recording.
NOTE: While the camera is recording and you leave it idle (did not press any button), the camera will automatically switch to clock display screen after few seconds. To go back to the recording screen, just press and hold the "VOL-/|<<" and "VOL+/>>" button for 2-3 seconds.
- If you want to stop the recording just press the OK button. A message box will pop up on the screen asking if you would like to stop the recording. Press "VOL-/|<<" to switch from "Cancel" to "OK" then press OK button on the camera. The camera will then save the recorded video. File format would be:
- To exit out of the Video Recording screen or DV screen, just press the ESC button twice (quick press).
For additional reference, you may click the link below for the How-To Record video of ClockCam.