- Make sure that a memory card is inserted in the camera then turn it on.
- Press and hold +/- volume button, for at least 3 seconds, to access the DV menu. You will know that you are in the DV menu as you will see "DV" label on the top.
- To initiate recording, press the OK button. You will see the camera recording.
- To stop recording, press OK and it will asked you whether you would like to stop recording. Use the volume control button to select OK then press the OK button again. The camera will save the recording.
- To start recording again, just press the OK button. You can leave the camera while it is recording as it will just automatically go back to the clock display. You will know that it is recording since you will see a red dot on the upper part of the screen.
- To go back to the record screen, just press again the +/- volume button then, you can press the OK button to stop recording (just do step 3).
- To go back to the DV menu from the recording screen, just double tap (or, press) the ESC (escape) button.
- To go to the Audio Player menu, just press and hold the +/- volume button for at least 3 seconds.
For additional reference, you may click the video link below to view the How-To Record Video with ClockCam.