- Turn on the camera.
- Press and hold +/- volume button and go to Audio Player menu.
- Once in the Audio Player menu, press either the + or - volume button to go through the list of menu. Look for Settings, select it and press the OK button.
- In the Settings menu, press either the + or - volume button to select Time Set then press OK button.
- You will see the option for the year, just press the + volume button to increase the year and - volume button to decrease the year.
- To go to a different menu like day, month or time format, just press the Menu button. You will see an arrow moving indicating that that option is active then you can click either the + or - volume button to increase or decrease the value.
- When you are finish editing, press OK button. You will see "Success" on the bottom left. It will save the changes made and will exit the menu.
- To exit the Settings menu, press the ESC (escape) button once. The screen would revert back to the Audio Player menu.
For additional reference, you may click the video link below for the How-To Change Time/Date of ClockCam.