There are two ways you can view the recorded video of your ClockCam : through USB cable and using a card reader. Please follow the steps below:
USING USB CABLE
- Turn off the device.
- Connect it to your computer's USB port using the USB cable that came with the device. The computer will detect it as an external storage device.
- Open My Computer or equivalent and look for the removable disk drive pertaining to the camera.
- Open the removal disk drive and you will see a list of the video and photo file saved on the memory card inserted to the device.
- Double click a video or photo file to play/view it.
- You can also drag and drop or copy/paste the file to your computer's hard drive and play it from there.
- After you have viewed or backed up your files, just safely remove the device from your computer before unplugging it from the USB port to avoid data corruption.
USING A CARD READER
- Remove the microSD card from the device.
- Insert the microSD card to a USB card reader. (Please follow the label on the card reader on how to insert the card.)
- Connect the card reader to the USB port of your computer. The computer would detect it as an external storage device.
- Open My Computer or the equivalent and look for the removable disk drive pertaining to the card reader.
- Open the removable disk drive to view the video and photo files. Double click on a video/photo to play/view them.
- You may also drag/drop or copy/paste the file to your computer's hard drive and play/view from there.
- After you copy or backed up your files, safely remove the card reader from your computer before unplugging it to avoid data corruption.
- Remove the memory card from the card reader and insert back to the camera to continue recording.