This is rare, but on some occasion you may experience a situation where the SIM card provider's SMS text messaging service / server is congested. Simply give them a call and request that they reset your SMS service for your account. If they ask you to troubleshoot, tell them you've already done this and you simply need them to reset the SMS service for your account so you can send and receive messages.
Articles in this section
- How to track my pet on my phone?
- Where can I download the free phone App for the tracker (PeTrack)?
- How to install the SIM card to PeTrack?
- What is On-Demand tracking or SMS mode of PeTrack?
- How to track the unit without using any phone app?
- What is Geo-fence?
- How to charge the PeTrack?
- How to turn off or disable low battery alert?
- My PeTrack's GPS location seems off and hasn't updated in a while but my pet is moving around often.
- I have inserted a SIM card to the device but it is still not working. What should I do?