- Before turning on the camera, make sure that a memory card has been inserted and the camera is fully charged.
- Turn on the camera. Press and hold the Mode Function button for 2-3 seconds. (Refer to the image below for the different parts of the SpyDrive camera).
- You will see the blue indicator light in solid state. Press the Mode Function button again once to start recording. The blue indicator light will blink indicating that the camera is recording.
- To stop recording, press once the Mode Function button. The camera will then save the recorded video to the memory card.
- To power off the camera, press and hold the Mode Function button for 2-3 seconds.
For additional reference you may refer to the link below for the How-To Video of SpyDrive Camera.