This is rare, but on some occasion you may experience a situation where the SIM card provider's SMS text messaging service / server is congested. Simply give them a call and request that they reset your SMS service for your account. If they ask you to troubleshoot, tell them you've already done this and you simply need them to reset the SMS service for your account so you can send and receive messages.
Articles in this section
- I can’t activate my iTrack 2.0. It doesn’t respond to my commands and goes straight to voicemail. What should I do?
- What is the difference between iTrack vs iTrack 2.0?
- My iTrack 2.0 is not responding. Why?
- What is the difference between the Track and Monitor mode of this device?
- What Cellular Provider should I pick for my iTrack 2.0 SIM card?
- How to use my iTrack 2.0 in sleep mode?
- Why is my SIM Card not included?
- Can my iTrack 2 save GPS tracking information?
- How to install the SIM card in iTrack 2.0?
- SMS mode or GPRS mode, which should I choose for my iTrack 2.0?