We don't recommend that location, but you can try. We recommend the trunk door, behind fabric liner(not loose in trunk), behind driver or passenger side seat pocket, under the dash away from thick steal or electrical devices, driver's side fuse box, or under vehicles rear bumper (behind plastic attached to metal reinforced steel bumper).
Articles in this section
- My iTrack battery won’t hold for a few days after fully charged. What should I do?
- I forgot the password of my iTrack. How to reset my password?
- iTrack shock trigger is not working as it has before. What should I do?
- I can’t activate my iTrack. It doesn’t respond to my commands and goes straight to voicemail. What should I do?
- My iTrack has been working for a while but now it's not. Please help.
- What is the difference between iTrack vs iTrack 2.0?
- SMS mode or GPRS mode, which should I choose for my iTrack?
- What GSM SIM card should I use for my iTrack and what's the best way to bring it online?
- What Cellular Provider should I pick for my iTrack SIM card?
- How to install the SIM card on my iTrack?