- Make sure that the SIM card installed to the PeTrack is activated for talk, text and data service.
- Configure APN (Access Point Name) of the SIM card installed to the tracker. Send the command below as a text message:
Below are the known APN of some providers however, double check with the SIM card provider to make sure you are inputting the correct information.
- After sending the text command, wait for the reply from your PeTrack. The reply would say "SETUP OK". Then, download i-Server app. Go to the link below to know where to download i-Server free app.
- Once app is installed, open it and tap "Device" which is on the lower left of the screen.
- Tap "Scan the IMEI" button. Place your phone's camera above the white sticker (with bar code and numbers) on the PeTrack to scan it. If you are having difficulty scanning the bar code on the sticker, just carefully remove the sticker and place it in a flat surface and try scanning again.
- Once IMEI is scanned it will be added just below the "Scan the IMEI" button and it will have a red circle on the right side indicating that it is active.
For additional reference, you may click the link below for the "How-To Configure i-Server App" video.