- Remove the microSD memory card from the SpyDrive.
- Insert the microSD memory card to the USB card reader. (Please follow the label on the card reader on the proper orientation of the memory card when inserted)
- Connect the card reader to the USB port of your computer. The computer would detect it as an external storage device that could either be labeled as D:, E: or F:.
- Open "My Computer" or an equivalent and look for the removable disk drive of the card reader.
- Double click the removable disk drive to open it and view the list of video files. Double click on the video file you want to view or drag and drop the file to your computer's hard drive or desktop and play it from there. You can also do copy and paste.
- After you have viewed or backed up the files, safely remove the card reader from your computer to avoid data corruption. Then, remove the memory card from the card reader and insert it to the SpyDrive to record again.
NOTE: To safely remove the card reader, you just need to right click on the disk drive pertaining to the card reader under My Computer and left click on "Safely Remove". Or, you can do a right click on the USB icon that can be found on the lower right of your computer screen. Then, left click on "Safely Remove".