The device may have not recognized that a micro SD card has been inserted. Make sure that the micro SD card is properly inserted. Reformat the micro SD card or try it on a different device to check if it is not defective. You can also try a different micro SD card if possible.
Articles in this section
- When plugged into the USB port my KeyVU goes on and off and wont let me download anything off of it?
- How do I set the Time and Date watermark of my KeyVU?
- How will I know if my KeyVU is charging?
- I already inserted a micro SD but why does my KeyVU camera turns off after 15 seconds?
- Why does my KeyVU automatically turn off?
- When I try to play my videos, my video player crashes or gives me an error. Why?
- How do you start recording a video with KeyVU?
- Do you have a "How to" video for KeyVU?
- How to take photos and record video using KeyVU?