- Make sure that a memory card has been inserted in the camera and the camera is fully charged.
- Turn on the camera by pressing and holding the power button for at least 3 seconds then let go. The indicator light will blink for a couple of times then would stay steady. (When the indicator light is steady or in solid state that means that the camera is in standby.)
- To take a photo, press the button on top of the Power button once. The light would blink once then goes back to steady state, indicating that a photo has been taken.
- To record a video, press and hold the button on top of the Power button for 2-3 seconds. The indicator light will blink a couple of times then it would turn off which means that camera is recording a video. (There are no lights visible on the camera when it is recording. It is by design.)
- To stop recording, press once the button on top of Power button. The light indicator would blink a couple of times then goes to steady or solid state.
- To turn off the camera, press and hold the Power button.
For additional assistance you may refer to the link below for the How-To Video of KeyVU Mini Camera.