We don't recommend that location, but you can try. We recommend the trunk door, behind fabric liner (not loose in trunk), behind the driver or passenger side seat pocket, under the dash away from thick steal or electrical devices, driver's side fuse box, or under vehicles rear bumper (behind plastic attached to metal reinforced steel bumper).
Articles in this section
- I can’t activate my iTrack 2.0. It doesn’t respond to my commands and goes straight to voicemail. What should I do?
- What is the difference between iTrack vs iTrack 2.0?
- My iTrack 2.0 is not responding. Why?
- What is the difference between the Track and Monitor mode of this device?
- What Cellular Provider should I pick for my iTrack 2.0 SIM card?
- How to use my iTrack 2.0 in sleep mode?
- Why is my SIM Card not included?
- Can my iTrack 2 save GPS tracking information?
- How to install the SIM card in iTrack 2.0?
- SMS mode or GPRS mode, which should I choose for my iTrack 2.0?