Hold the slide button to the left for 3 seconds, that would activate the SOS for an iTrack 2.0 GPS Tracker. When you just slide the SOS button to the left, without holding it for 3 seconds, it will spring back and will not activate SOS.
Articles in this section
- I can’t activate my iTrack 2.0. It doesn’t respond to my commands and goes straight to voicemail. What should I do?
- What is the difference between iTrack vs iTrack 2.0?
- My iTrack 2.0 is not responding. Why?
- What is the difference between the Track and Monitor mode of this device?
- What Cellular Provider should I pick for my iTrack 2.0 SIM card?
- How to use my iTrack 2.0 in sleep mode?
- Why is my SIM Card not included?
- Can my iTrack 2 save GPS tracking information?
- How to install the SIM card in iTrack 2.0?
- SMS mode or GPRS mode, which should I choose for my iTrack 2.0?