If there is no authorized number set, any number that calls the unit will receive position information. If an authorized number is already set then it will not response to a call from any unauthorized number. You can have up to 5 authorized numbers.
Articles in this section
- My iTrack battery won’t hold for a few days after fully charged. What should I do?
- I forgot the password of my iTrack. How to reset my password?
- iTrack shock trigger is not working as it has before. What should I do?
- I can’t activate my iTrack. It doesn’t respond to my commands and goes straight to voicemail. What should I do?
- My iTrack has been working for a while but now it's not. Please help.
- What is the difference between iTrack vs iTrack 2.0?
- SMS mode or GPRS mode, which should I choose for my iTrack?
- What GSM SIM card should I use for my iTrack and what's the best way to bring it online?
- What Cellular Provider should I pick for my iTrack SIM card?
- How to install the SIM card on my iTrack?