The iConserve sensors only need to be attached to the hot wires. Nothing needs to be done to the ground wire.
Articles in this section
- Why is my iConserve displaying garbled characters and sometimes it just has no display at all?
- Does iConserve measure Power Factor or Line Voltage?
- How do I reset the display to clear the data and start again?
- Does my iConserve register every time I have a power interruption?
- Why is there a reading of "0.00" on the display?
- How do I reset the transmitter's ID code?
- How do I install the batteries on my transmitter and main display unit?
- Why only 2 sensors for the iConserve, what about the ground?
- Will the iConserve work on a 12 volt DC system?