Video playback for this device is very easy. Just simply follow the steps below.
- Take the microSD card out of the camera and put it into a card reader.
- Plug the card reader to your computer's USB port. Your computer will automatically recognize the memory card then a removable disk drives window will pop up. (If in any case the removable disk drives window will not pop up, just open "My Computer" or "Computer" or an equivalent and look for the removable disk pertaining to the memory card).
- Browse the contents of the removable disk and look for the folder "VIDEO"(1) and open it. Then, look for "RECORD"(2) folder. All recorded videos will be stored under the "RECORD" folder.
- When you open the "RECORD" folder, you will see a list of your recorded files just like the image below.
5. Double click the file that you want to play. The video will play on the default media player installed on your computer. It is recommended to use VLC media player since it supports almost all video formats. If you do not have VLC media player installed, you can download it from the link below.
NOTE: If during playback you could only hear audio and no video, make sure to use VLC media player if you are using a different media player. If you are already using VLC media player, make sure that it is updated. You can download the VLC media player or check for the latest version using the link below.