There are two ways of stopping a recording : Soft Stop Recording and Hard Stop Recording. Soft Stop Recording is when you stop the camera from recording without turning off the camera while Hard Stop Recording is to completely turn off the camera to stop recording.
SOFT STOP RECORDING
- While the camera is recording, press the 'S' button once. The blue and red indicator light will turn on indicating that the camera is in standby mode.
- Wait for 3-5 seconds then push the microSD card to eject it (remove the card). When the card is out, only the red indicator light will stay lit up.
- If the card is not taken out, just press the 'S' button again to continue recording. The blue indicator light will start flashing to indicate that the camera is recording.
- If the microSD card is taken out (device's power is still on), just insert the microSD card back to the camera and wait for 10 seconds. The blue indicator light will start flashing to indicate that it is recording. You can also insert the microSD card back to the camera then press the 'S' button once for the camera to start recording.
HARD STOP RECORDING
- While the camera is recording, simply turn off the power.
- Then, wait for 3-5 seconds before taking the card out.
- If you want to continue recording, just insert the card back to the camera and turn on the power.