Remove the memory card from the iBulb camera and insert it to a card reader then connect it to one of your computer's USB port. Then, click the link below to download the iBulb software. (Make sure to remember where you saved the downloaded file)
NOTE: If the link above does not work, please contact us for further assistance.
Look for the downloaded file and follow the steps below.
- Right click on "ElectroFlip iBulb Software" zip file and left click on "Extract Here".
- After performing the extraction, it will create a folder called "ElectroFlip iBulb Software". Double left click on the folder to open it.
- A list of folders will be displayed once you open "ElectroFlip iBulb Software". Look for "USERSET Tool".
3.1 Right click on "USERSET Tool".
3.2 Click on "Copy".
3.3 Open the removable disk drive under Computer. It will normally be labelled as E:, F: or G: (see 3.3 for example). Then, right click anywhere on the white area and left click "Paste" to copy the file to the memory card.
- Open "USERTSET Tool" folder and look for "UserSet". Double left click on "UserSet".
- A window will pop up providing you the different settings that you can configure for the iBulb.
- Configure the settings that you need to change and click "Save to Exit" button to save the changes made.
7. Safely remove the card reader from the computer. Install the memory card to the iBulb camera. Then, turn on the camera and all settings configured will be applied to the iBulb camera.