Below is a list of the different settings one can configure on HomeSecur camera.
- Click the year, the month or the day and once it is highlighted in blue, click the UP and DOWN button to adjust.
- Click the hour, minute or seconds value and once it is highlighted in blue, click the UP and DOWN button to adjust.
C. Date/Time Format
- Click the DOWN button to choose the "YY/MM/DD" or the "DD/MM/YY" or the "MM/DD/YY" format.
D. MD Sensitive
- Click the DOWN button to choose motion sensitivity from 1-5. (5 is the most sensitivity and 3 is suggested).
E. Light Frequency (Hz)
- Click the DOWN button to choose the light frequency in your country. Normally it is 50Hz in Europe and China; 60Hz in USA and Japan.
F. Image Quality
- Click DOWN button to choose resolution. High-HD, Standard-D1, Low-VGA (default value is HIGH).
- "ON" means it overwrites when the memory card is full. "OFF" means no overwrite. (Default value is ON)
- "ON" means when you set the product by pressing or remote control, it produces a sound. "OFF" means no sound.